From IT Skills
tasks and problems[edit | edit source]
- it is better to have English culture for user who runs CruiseControl windows service
- workaround - set English Format like
- if VS2012 and VS2015 are installed then $(VisualStudioVersion) from project.csproj is 11.0 but "c:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\WebApplications\" may be empty. Copy to this dir from "...\v10.0\WebApplications\"
- if there is error 'Task could not find "LC.exe" using the SdkToolsPath """' then either install Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework AKA v7.1 or copy lc.exe to SdkToolsPath if it is not empty
- if there is error 'Task could not find "AL.exe" using the SdkToolsPath """ then or the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.0A\WinSDK-NetFx40Tools-x86' then Easiest thing to do is copy al.exe.
- there was problem with launching 'PhoneGap serve' command. used .Net System.Diagnostics.Process with UseShellExecute = true. but started under Windows service only after at least one execution under ccnet.exe