From IT Skills
Theory[edit | edit source]
- ALGLIB implements several hierarchical clustering algorithms (single-link, complete-link, Ward) in C++ and C# with O(n²) memory and O(n³) run time.
- ELKI includes multiple hierarchical clustering algorithms, various linkage strategies and also includes the efficient SLINK,<ref name="SLINK" /> CLINK<ref name="CLINK" /> and Anderberg algorithms, flexible cluster extraction from dendrograms and various other cluster analysis algorithms.
- Octave, the GNU analog to MATLAB implements hierarchical clustering in function "linkage".
- Orange, a data mining software suite, includes hierarchical clustering with interactive dendrogram visualisation.
- R has many packages that provide functions for hierarchical clustering.
- SCaViS computing environment in Java that implements this algorithm.
- SciPy implements hierarchical clustering in Python, including the efficient SLINK algorithm.
- scikit-learn also implements hierarchical clustering in Python.
- Weka includes hierarchical cluster analysis.
- tzolotuhin/visual-graph is poor
some libraries[edit | edit source]
on SVG[edit | edit source]
highcharts[edit | edit source]
- http://www.highcharts.com/demo/ - and maps
- free only for non-commercial
some interactive[edit | edit source]
on Java[edit | edit source]
TensorFlow is an open-source machine learning library for research and production. TensorFlow offers APIs for beginners and experts to develop for desktop, mobile, web, and cloud.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.