StyleCop Installation[edit | edit source]
It is recommended to install StyleCop as nuget package "StyleCop.MSBuild" because it is possible to deploy it on travis-ci. In such case dotNet 3.5 should be installed on developer PC.
manually[edit | edit source]
Please use the following steps to install and configure the StyleCop on a developer PC.
- Download StyleCop 4.7.x.x and StyleCop+ 1.10.0.
- Run the StyleCop-4.7.x.x.msi file in order to install the StyleCop.
- Install all features of the StyleCop.
- Copy the StyleCopPlus.dll file to the StyleCop folder (the StyleCop is installed into the C:\Program Files (x86)\StyleCop 4.7 folder by default).
- Unblock the file StyleCopPlus.dll (right-click then choose Properties) if necessary.
The StyleCop is available here: http://stylecop.codeplex.com/.
The StyleCop+ is available here: http://stylecopplus.codeplex.com/.
StyleCop C# guide[edit | edit source]
Stored in file Settings.StyleCop.
It tries to be compliant with CSharp coding guide.
- SA1309 FieldNamesMustNotBeginWithUnderscore was disabled
- SA1300 ElementMustBeginWithUpperCaseLetter "property names begin with an upper-case letter" was disabled
errors[edit | edit source]
При запуску Visual Studio з'являється [edit | edit source]
Unblock the file StyleCopPlus.dll does not help
- Помилка виправилась зі зміною Visual Studio 2013 на Visual Studio 2015
Poll[edit | edit source]
You are not entitled to view results of this poll before you have voted.